Creation of a cross chain bridge to transfer tokens between the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain and the private blockchain network of the customer’s financial platform (fintech).
The platform involves two unrelated blockchains - the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) public network and the internal blockchain of the system based on the Consortium Blockchain technology.
The goal of the Bridge project development is to enable external users of the project to transfer ecosystem tokens from the BSC network to the internal ecosystem network and back using a centralized service for mutual settlements within the target network.
The Smart-contracts subsystem is designed to ensure the functioning of cryptocurrency asset issuance and freezing. The subsystem is the same for any integrated EVM blockchain and consists of the following building blocks (smart contracts):
1. The ERC20 smart contract - a contract that implements crypto-token logic;
2. The Vault smart contract - a contract for accepting and freezing original cryptoassets;
3. The Producer smart contract - a contract that implements the logic of synthesized crypto-assets release.;
4. The Bridge smart contract - a contract that implements the logic of sending events for tracking from the blockchain network to the outside world, as well as implements the logic of accepting transactions from the Dispatcher subsystem for further synthesis.
1. Smart-contracts - a set of smart contracts in the Solidity programming language for EVM-compliant blockchains;
2. Dispatcher - a centralized back-end implemented in the Node.js programming language using Loopback.js library;
* Docker-ce, Docker-compose;
* Internal system wallet - Wallet;
* MetaMask/BSC Extension.