development of front-end solutions for the Broxus project
To make it easier for Broxus customers to focus on business development, operational activities and launch the Rsquad e-commerce service in a brief time, it was necessary to create a convenient and functional web interface for user interaction with the Broxus platform.
The development of the interface for managing the site was supposed to ease the work with the platform.
It was assumed that regardless of the business area, any team could start working with the cryptocurrency infrastructure within a minimum time.
RSquad specialists have developed the Broxus platform website. As part of the work on the site, a unique admin panel was created for the Broxus ecosystem products: Stardust and Shuttle.
Broxus Stardust is a streaming service. The information infrastructure of the service allows you to provide data transfer services via API with a flexible interface. Access is organized through a single API both via Rest and via WebSocket.
Broxus Shuttle is an intelligent control panel that acts as an intermediary between trading platforms and the client, supplying access to cryptocurrency resources and exchanges. This service is a tool for integration with crypto exchanges through one interface.
On the home page in the content management system, you can:
In the absence of any functionality required by the client, it is possible, on a project-based basis, to add this functionality to suit his needs.
A single interface was created for interacting with the Broxus ecosystem with the following functions:
1. Issue of individual keys for API Broxus applications: Stardust, Shuttle, Nova.
2. User authorization system through Keycloack.
3. Tracking data on API calls.
4. Statistics block, a function of uploading reports and visualization method.
5. Statistics block with information about transactions.
6. Implemented a billing interface with a block of data on transactions and balance.
7. The landing page of the project has been created.